We have learned over the years a simple truth: safety of funds and transparency in trading operations is a paramount value for our clients, and one in which we have fostered and supported through investment in rigorous policies and platform technologies.
Safety of client funds and consumer protection are important benchmarks and supported in a number of ways, including the holding of client funds in segregated accounts. Client funds are never co-mingled with operating accounts of the company.
Further we have established an open communication policy including clear procedures for client disputes and dispute resolution. We require our employees to undergo ongoing training in all relevant policies including a sense of cultural awareness and diversity, fostering an environment of mutual respect and trust.
Our activities are client focused, pure and simple. All accounts with Chartoption enjoy a personal account manager who is committed to supporting client’s business needs and to provide professional assistance around the clock during the work week.
- All transactions are secured by SSL (secure socket layer) technology, with data encrypted for client security and privacy.
- Chartoption is backed by the industry leading technology provider, which uses an Amazon cloud computing environment with multiple redundancy.
- All data transfers between server machines are transmitted using SSL encryption.
- All financial transactions are handled by Level 1 PCI certified international payment service providers.
First class financial standards
- Clients are required to have on file clear documentation validating their personal details.
- Client funds are segregated from the company’s operational funds, and are monitored on a daily basis.
- In accordance with international regulations regarding anti money laundering, all transactions and withdrawals are restricted to accounts that hold the name registered with your Chartoption account.
Money Laundering Prevention
Preventing money laundering is a top priority and goal for regulatory authorities worldwide. Money laundering enables movement of illicit funds from criminal activities and makes them potentially available for terrorist activity.
At Chartoption we are fully committed to preventing money laundering via a number of steps:
- Client identification and verification procedures via third-party data providers.
- Identification, monitoring and reporting of suspicious transactions.
- Maintenance of trading records over an extended period of time.
- Training of employees in regards to recognizing and preventing illicit financial transactions.
Chartoption reserves the right to collect and ask for additional forms of identification from our clients prior to opening an account. Further the company reserves the right to refuse to process a transfer at any point if it believes the funds are in any way related to money laundering or criminal activity.