As required by regulation, aiming to protect the funds and information of our investors by the laws of the EU, Each trader is required to submit the following documentation in order to authenticate their Chartoption trading account as follows:
- Photo Identification: Please submit a government issued photo ID such as a driver’s license, passport or residency card (Color, Front and Back).
- Proof of Address: In order to verify your billing or physical address in the country of your residency, please submit an applicable utility bill (e.g. gas or electricity bill) that is no older than 3 months
- Credit Card: If you have made an investment using a credit card, you are required to submit a copy of this credit card. The copy should be of both sides of the card with only the last 4 digits visible. Please ensure that the CVV on the back of the card is blacked-out as well.
- If you have deposited via Ideal/Mister Cash/Bank wire: Please send a screen shot of the transaction processed to Chartoption as a proof of deposit with your name visible.
- Login to your account from the link http://www.chartoption.com/login
- On the right in the square “quick links”, click on “upload a file”