Our approach at Chartoption is to be customer focused, pure and simple. We aim to meet the demands of our traders while ensuring a fair, transparent and accessible trading environment. Our vision is to provide excellent service to our global traders in terms of ongoing monitoring and customer support, but we also aim to deliver quality and timely market tools that help our traders win in the markets: ebooks to download, training courses, video tutorials, daily market analysis, webinar series and more.
Our platform is simple to use, as our philosophy is “trading for the masses”. We feel complex platforms in the trading world only serves to handicap a good trading strategy. Getting started with Chartoption is both quick and easy for the novice trader to get up and running in no time!
Benefits of using Chartoption
- Fully safe and secure banking.
- Vast selection of forex pairs and trading instruments on +90 underlying daily assets.
- Simplified trading with pre-determined maximum loss.
- No fees or commissions on opening new accounts or trade execution
- Extremely high payouts (up to 85%) in short-time trade slots
- Free training & support for all account types
- Competitive pricing – Chartoption partners with Thompson Reuters, an industry leading provider, to offer you the most competitive pricing direct via the online trading platform
- Dedicated, professional account manager
- 24-hour customer support via phone, email or online chat
- 24-hour dealing desk for high volume trading and premium support
- Profit from rising & falling markets
- No restriction on withdrawals – withdraw any time, any amount without penalty
- Always something to trade, even when market volatility is low
- No download required – web-based, HTML compatible.
- Trade on the go with tablets and mobile compatible trading interface.
- Transparent and generous sign-on bonuses, unique in the binary options market
Trade with cutting edge technology
Chartoption is able to offer innovative new applications including advanced charts with top quality detail to make investments clear; an expanded set of options to trade, and multiple expiry times so that traders like you can make the most of all the opportunities that the financial markets have to offer.